Friday, July 15, 2011

These are my confessions....

1.  I have a Pacman game on my phone that I am obsessed with.  It is becoming a problem.
2. I hate Facebook so much but I can't delete my account for some sick, demented reason.
3. DC is changing me.  I do not like the changes.  I am becoming less accepting, more irritable and   judgmental and I have increased episodes of road rage.
4. I am less inclined than ever to believe in a God that lets so many small and innocent children suffer.  If he/she loves us ALL so much, how can his/her heart bear watching his/her children in so much pain?  I can barely stand the heartache that comes with my own 4.  The weight of the world would crush me.
5. My greatest gift is also my biggest curse.
6. I miss my friends beyond belief.
7. I have regrets that I can't seem to make peace with.
8. I can't wait to watch DeAndre's football games in the fall.  It brings me such immense joy to watch him excel.
9. I wish my Dad was here to see him play.
10. I miss my 26 year old ass.  I keep thinking maybe with exercise I can get it back?  Is that wishful thinking?
11. Do I dare admit this...sometimes...for brief moments in time...I want another baby.

1 comment:

Suzy J said...

LOVE THE CONFESSIONS!! Makes me love you even more (if possible!) I am lucky to call you family! MUAH! I want my 22 year a** back too! (And stomach)