Thursday, February 16, 2012

These are my confessions....

1. I'm pretty sure I have full-fledged anxiety.  I do not have "attacks" but I create the weirdest, most non-sensical scenarios in my head and I convince myself that they might happen.  I am not ready to confess what the scenarios are.
2. I think college is a waste of money.  I sit in a class that I paid $3000 for and I watch the guy next to me do crosswords on his laptop.  What a joke!
3. I have a phobia of the subway/metro.  I have to start taking the Metro into DC for school.  I did it for the first time the other day and I felt like a complete snob because I want to keep my personal space, well spacious...and some people do not shower, use deodorant etc. and therefore my sense of smell is violated.  I made Matt ride it with me to school and then I had to take it home all by myself.  YUCKYUCKYUCK.  I am not a metro girl.  But, I will sacrifice to save Matt four hours of driving.
4. I am spoiled.  Matt was driving me four hours round trip to school until I agreed to take the stank ass Metro.
5.  When the Metro goes underground, I imagine that the ground will cave in and I will suffocate in the stank ass Metro.  (See #1).
6. I want a baby girl.
7. I have thought about tricking Matt and "accidentally" getting pregnant again.
8. Sometimes I judge.  I was so used to seeing the hottest girls ever at ASU and at Catholic University in DC, the girls are...not ASU girls.  They are super spiritual and nice.
9. I like to walk on dirt and little rocks.  I like the crunching sound it makes.
10. I confess that I have never been loved the way my husband loves me, by anyone, EVER.  I don't know if I deserve him.

1 comment:

Suzy J said...

seriously LOVE confessions! I get to see a little piece of your soul! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!