Tuesday, March 17, 2009

From the desk of a chubby child...



It is important that you all know about my favorite things:

1.  Being in my birthday suit is about the free-est feeling around.  I can easily bring my feet up to my hands, and on a good day, I can suck on my own toes.  Additionally, my parents get a great view!

2.  Elmo!!  He makes me light up like a christmas tree.  My Daddy has perfected his voice so I can hear Elmo even when the TV isn't on - what a deal.

3. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is the jam.  My Mommy sings her heart out to this song when I'm complaining in my car seat, and I just have to be quiet and listen.

4. My Dad's silly dances and raps.  If he even knew how goofy he looked.  I laugh and laugh at him.

5. Books!  I will wiggle every limb at once if you read me a book!

6. Watching my Mommy and Daddy play with me together - I just can't stop smiling...

7. My doggy!  I talk to him, reach for him and let him lick the food off my fingers.  When I get my hands on him, I grab his fur and pull!  I can't help it, it's so much fun.

8. The swing, but not the one in the house.  I love watching the ground move beneath me.

9. Being outside.  I can even do a bird impression.  Seriously, I can copy a bird chirp verbatim.  It makes Mom laugh.

10. The sound of my own voice.  I yell, shriek, wail, scream, babble and coo all day!  It's a blast.

11.  My cousin Kaydence.  I spend two days a week with that silly girl.  I love to watch her and talk to her.  She even kisses me sometimes!  I'm a lucky kid.


4 comments:

Suzy J said...

He forgot: My Aunt Sue! I love her and sometimes wish I could live with her too... my heart is torn because she is so great and I miss her soooo much! .... you do know I am copying this cute idea for my blog! I will make B write it! We miss you all!

Anonymous said...

I want to live with Aunt Sue too. haha! The 1st one in the birthday suit reminds me of a quote from Friends:

Rachel: At what age do you stop putting your feet behind your head?

Phoebe: I can still do that.

Rachel: How are you still single?


HAHA! I love that!

Chubz said...

Brittany,

That is hilarious!

Sue,
Copy away! We miss you too and I will call you tomorrow. Tell your husband to respond to the e-mail that I sent to his work!

Love you both!

brunger bunch said...

That is way too cute!! And a big yes...There are many people who read blogs that don't comment too. I have many readers, but only about 20 of them actually leave comments. Sometimes,the comments are from people I dont even know:) It is such a great way to keep in contact with those you don't see very often. It is also a great scrapbook as I look back at everything I wrote last year..its kind of fun!