Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome Roman Kai

On September 20th we welcomed Roman to the family.  What a little doll he is!  He loves to cuddle and to eat! He is now 2 months old and weighs 13.1 pounds.  He is a little chunk that I love to squeeze...Rocco loves him and gives him kisses freely.  We have to beg Rocco for kisses and call ourselves lucky if we get one.  Sometimes, our little feisty 2 year old gets jealous and screams as loud as he can until all eyes are on him.  Still, he loves little Roman and so do we!  













3 comments:

Suzy J said...

I want to eat your baby! Seriously I LOVE THAT YOU ARE BLOGGING! I loved your posts before and it makes me feel closer to you! You're amazing! I STILL WANT TO EAT YOUR BABY!

Lisa said...

Hooray! The revival of your blog! I am so happy you are posting pictures and giving updates...makes you feel less far away. :)

brunger bunch said...

I cant believe how fast your kids have grown up...it seems like a year or two ago when you were prego with deandre! He looks so grown up. Your house is beautiful, and your baby is darling, and I still miss you tons! this helps...a little:)