Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bambaluchadores....

Matt has succeeded in giving the kids sooo many nicknames that I can't even remember them all...I am going to compile a list of them here...it begins with the term "bambaluchadores."  This term refers to Rocco and Roman together and is a replacement for the term, "the kids" or "the boys" used by normal parents.  Ex. "Have the Bambaluchadores pooped today?"  (This is always the first question I am asked upon Matt's arrival home from work by the way)
And then we have:
Tuna
Tuna Junior (Roman is lucky enough to be a junior)
Cheese
Young Guid
Young scholar
Romanooch
Bushy Top
Sasquatch
Fro magnum
Reenie or Reenis or Reen (must be said in a high pitched voice)
Scrotum head Harris
Hairball
Black Jerry
Fatz
Chubz
Dirty mouth dirty
Tiny dancer
Gorilla (this term refers to Rocco when he is throwing a fit)
Beast (See Gorilla)
Christmas Mouse
Poo
Gugutz
Arthur Fonzarellie or "Fonz"
Squiggy
Guido
Louie
Rooch
Roach
Chubby Checker
Screech
Sgweeg (the spelling on this one is difficult as there is no such word)
Fireman Sam
Which nickname is your favorite?


 Thanks for always making us laugh Matt, even if the kids will never know their own names!  

3 comments:

Suzy J said...

I love them ALL! Are you sure he isn't related to one of your brothers? Or just the one I married? WHY can't we live closer? I am sure there are secret agencies in Ca. that need a secret agent man! I want a nick name from him too! Or 10 nick names! thank you thank you for updating the blogaroni! I love it and it connects me to y'all! Kiss the baybes for me! love your freaking guts (I said it with gritted teeth and a little shake!) muah

Lisa said...

I love the list! it was hard to pick just one. I had to laugh a little extra at Cheese- because I imagined you mocking the way Matty says it....cheeeeesssse. lol
I miss you guys! xoxo

brunger bunch said...

Wow...too hard to decide! What a great dad he is. They are both growing up way too fast! Have a great Christmas:)