Sunday, December 26, 2010

These are my confessions...

1. I judge, I hate that I do it, but I do.  Just know, I judge me harder than anyone.
2. I'm a walking contradiction.  I want peace, freedom, love, fulfillment, redemption, justice, a world free from hunger and discrimination, then I go buy Mountain Dews and chocolate and an abundance of things for my children and I throw fits and I complain that I don't have a treadmill and I comment that certain types of people shouldn't be driving...what is that?  Contradiction!
3. I loathe religion.  I can't recover from the restrictions placed on my spirit as a child and young adult.  If I have learned anything in life it is this...A soul needs the freedom to learn, grow and develop Truth on its own terms.
4. Sometimes, I think my family is a little WT.  (White-trashy).  I'm sorry if anyone in my family is offended by this confession but come on...think about it...  :)
5. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, I pretend I am fast asleep and don't hear Roman crying, so Matt will go get him.
6. Sometimes, I long for my party days...God, those days were so freakin' fun!  I was hot and skinny and I had cute, sexy clothes and high heels and I actually accessorized and wore makeup and I danced so good I would sometimes end up with an audience.
7. Sometimes, I want to go get a hotel room with yummy room service and a HUGE marble bathtub and go there...all alone.
8. Music makes me cry.
9. I hate to cry.
10. I think the only truly selfless being on the earth is a bonded, nurturing mommy.  Everyone else is innately selfish.  If you can denounce this, please do.
11.  I want to be a writer.  I have NEVER said that out loud (except to Matt).  What stops me?  FEAR..of no one wanting to read what I have to say.  I could not handle the rejection!
12.  I am full of secrets so scandalous that I will NEVER let them slip past my lips.
13. I think dark-skinned babies are cuter than white babies.  Ok, I let that one slip!
14.  I am honest to a fault...I have no filter with the people I love.  I will tell them EXACTLY what I am thinking with no thought of their feelings (bad) but I don't want them to ever live in question of where they stand in my eyes and heart.
15. I pull out my gray...with tweezers so I don't accidentally get a treasured brown one.  That is just weird and I can't believe that I admitted it.

1 comment:

Suzy J said...

I love you even more and I didn't know it was possible! I hope you continue your confessions! They made me laugh and cry! I love l love love you! YOU SHOULD WRITE! I would read. (and I usually only read if it has a vampire in it!) :)