Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby Roman

Roman turned 6 months old yesterday.  He is such a happy, smiley boy.  At about 5 months he began rolling over.  He was very proud of himself and now he does it with ease.  These are a few of my favorite things about Roman:

1. When he first gets up in the morning, he lays in his crib making all sorts of noises.  I smile to myself as I listen to him on the baby monitor cooing and babbling happily to himself.  When I go in to greet him he smiles as big as he can and squeals in delight.  I love it!

2.  He loves to dance with his daddy.

3. He plays with his fat little feet and even gets them into his mouth.

4. He rolls onto his tummy and turns himself in all directions to look at you or to try to get at a fun toy.

5. He is patient with Rocco, who sometimes pats a little too hard or has trouble sharing.  Roman never cries, just looks at his big brother and smiles.

6. He has just started gathering all his strength to push himself forward...probably will crawl very soon!

7. He grabs my face and pulls me to him and holds me there tightly...he might just be trying to gnaw on my face...but I am gonna tell myself he is hugging and kissing me.

8. He looks like an angel when he sleeps.

9. He has the fattest thighs.


10. He is obsessed with his dad.  He holds his little arms out whenever he sees him.







And the rollover is complete!

No comments: