Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Precious, patient, Pee-U and undies!

Rocco- "Hi Mommy"
Me- "Hi Rocco"
Rocco- "You are so precious to me Mommy."
Me- big pile of mush, I would have literally bought that kid a pony right then if he asked me to.

Rocco and his Baaf (Grandma) watching a movie.  Rocco is anxiously awaiting his favorite part.

Rocco- "Unkeys (monkeys) dancing Baaf?"
Baaf- "It's coming up Rocco."
Rocco- "It's sooo hard to be patient Baaf."
She looked at me like a deer in the headlights, regained her composure and told him he was doing good being patient.
....where does he get this stuff?

Daddy- "Rocco, do you want a waffle."
Rocco-"No waffle daddy, pee-U."

Pee-U now refers to anything that Rocco finds distasteful...a taste, a smell, even a trip bye bye that he is not interested in.  I asked him tonight if he wanted to go with Daddy to take D to practice.  Rocco said, "No, pee-U."  He.is.hilarious!



This is Rocco making the difficult decision of which undies to wear today.  He looked them all over, murmered, "hmmmm" a few times and then settled on his plain whites, which were yellow within the hour...he lights up my life!

1 comment:

Suzy J said...

love all of it! Love him! Love the undies! Love the pee-u! I will be using it for everything I hate too now! "mom will you make dinner?" Pee-U! Juliet wants to wear panties/pee in panties all day. I say no. Not til I feel better and not til I have a little more time! PEE-U!