Wednesday, June 15, 2011

RoRo=Angel









Roman will be 9 months old on June 20th.  Time is going to fast!  He is as much an angel today as he was at birth.  So laid back, sweet and loving.  He adores Rocco and his mommy and daddy.  Roman does a sort of army crawl to get around and started getting up on his fat little knees a few days ago.  He still flops down on his belly but he is almost there!  He loves to pull himself to standing and sees no need to be sitting anymore.  He loves to crawl to the blue ray player and push buttons, therefore, causing Rocco to throw fits because he has interrupted his cartoon.  When Rocco screams at him, Roman just looks up at him innocently and smiles, then he screams too!  He thinks it's a game.  Too cute!  He loves his baby food but wants so badly to eat what everyone else is eating.  It's really difficult because he struggles to get the food out of your hand and then looks so hurt when you keep it from him.  I can't eat in front of him for this reason.  I am likely to have to perform CPR because he is choking on my pizza, all because I can't stand to see his hurt little expression!  But, my all-time FAVORITE thing that he does is WAVE!  He waves his whole fat arm up and down to say "hi" or "bye."  I melt.  He is my precious angel baby.  I love him!  I love how his little, chubby body melts perfectly into mine when I hold him.  I love how his whole face lights up when I greet him good morning.  I love how he laughs and giggles and screams in delight.  I love how he lays on his side, leaning up on his elbow and lays his other arm along the side of his fat body to check out things.  I love how I can see his Daddy in his face, personality and in his excitement for life.  I love the joy in his eyes whenever he sees my little monster Rocco!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

that first picture is so cute! and seeing the boys together just makes me melt! I bet they make life so much fun. :)

Suzy J said...

seriously SO cute! WHy can't we live by each other? WHy can't the cousins play all the time together? Aren't there any secret agent man jobs in LA? SO sweet! I luf them!